Monday, April 1, 2019

Time for Some Fishing and Fun!

fishing photoIt’s finallly Spring and that means time with the family on my daughter’s Spring Break this week.  While I won’t be fishing with clients, I’ll be spending some time fishing from shore, fishing from a boat on Pine Island Sound and generally relaxing.  I hope that you all are enjoying what I hope is nicer and warmer weather and if you need the help of an experienced construction attorney, I’ll be back next week refreshed and ready to go.

Please join the conversation with a comment below.  Also, I encourage you to subscribe to keep up with the latest Construction Law Musings.

© Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.

1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete