Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving from Construction Law Musings

The First Thanksgiving, painting by Jean Louis...

The First Thanksgiving, painting by Jean Louis Gerome Ferris (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

It is that time of year again when I find it appropriate to reflect on the great things in my life.  As I sit here with family on this Thanksgiving Day 2016,  I have much to be thankful for.  I have a thriving construction law practice, great clients, wonderful friends and of course the best, most supportive, family a solo construction attorney like me could ask for.  I also have some great readers and guest post contributors that make this corner of the “blawgosphere” (if that’s even a word anymore) a more interesting place.

So without further ado, I wish you all a wonderful, happy and family filled Thanksgiving.  Have a wonderful holiday.

As always, I welcome your comments below.  Please subscribe to keep up with this and other Construction Law Musings.

© Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment