Monday, August 22, 2016

One More Blog Contest Nomination Request

Expert Institute LogaThe second annual Expert Institute Blog Contest is underway.  The contest requests nominations in several categories, including Niche Practice.  The contest is a good one, and has some great blogs as last years winners.

I truly appreciate your continued readership of Construction Law Musings.  If you enjoy the content from me and the guest posts, I would greatly appreciate a nomination at the Institute’s nomination page.

Thanks again for reading, and I look forward to continued interaction.

As always, I welcome and encourage your comments below, please share your thoughts.  Also, please subscribe to keep up with the latest Construction Law Musings.

© Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment