Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanks Yet Again for the Legal Elite Confidence

Wow!  I am always humbled by the confidence shown by my friends and fellow Virginia attorneys who see fit to elect me to the Virginia Legal Elite in construction.  For the 9th year the lawyers in Virginia have elected me to this great group of elite Virginia construction attorneys.  This 9 year run has spanned my time at a prior firm and the opening of The Law Office of Christopher G. Hill, PC in 2010.  For the complete list, see the Virginia Business 2015 Legal Elite in Construction Law.

So without further ado, thank you to all of you who voted for me.  I truly appreciate your continued confidence and support of my construction law practice.  Your yearly votes always prod me to learn and improve yearly to meet your expectations and keep my practice at this high level.  I also couldn’t do this without the great support from friends and family (not to mention clients), so thanks as always to these great folks.

Thanks again,

Chris

As always, I welcome your comments below.  Please subscribe to keep up with this and other Construction Law Musings.

© Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment