Monday, November 23, 2015

Musings Would Love Your Support! (Yes, another shameless plug)

Best Construction Blog Nominations 2016

It is that time of year again when my pal Mark Buckshon (@markbuckshon) opens up his annual Construction Marketing Ideas Best Construction Blog contest.  And, of course, every year I hope that I’ve done enough to interest you here at Musings to ask you for a nomination in this great contest.

So, without further ado, I would truly appreciate a nod from any of the readers of this Construction Law Blog. The nominations will be open until January 31, 2016 and I hope that if you enjoy reading this blog, you will honor me with a visit to Mark’s site and a vote for Construction Law Musings.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and please peruse Mark’s site while you are there, you will be glad you did.

As always, I welcome your comments below.  Please subscribe to keep up with this and other Construction Law Musings.

© Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment