Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Join Me at the 36th Annual Construction and Public Contracts Law Seminar

English: This is a locator map showing Charlot...

English: This is a locator map showing Charlottesville in Virginia. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

As a member of the Board of Governors for the Construction Law and Public Contracts Section of the Virginia State Bar, I have the privilege of attending (and occasionally speaking at) the Construction and Public Contracts Law Seminar in Charlottesville, Virginia every year.  Even if I weren’t a member of the Board, I would attend this seminar and hope that you attend as well.

This year’s topics include among other great topics of interest advanced issues with Virginia mechanic’s liens, examination of construction experts, and of course legal ethics (2 hours) and the great annual case law update that always alerts me and others to cases that affect the world of construction law.  Aside from the great learning opportunity the seminar provides, you will get a great chance to meet with other Virginia construction attorneys, pick their brains (I know I do) and network.  Add to this the full year of CLE credit that you will get for attending, and it is all around worth the trip.

If you are attending this year, look me up, I look forward to seeing you in Charlottesville.  If you aren’t signed up yet, take a last minute chance to do so, you’ll be glad you did.

As always, I welcome your comments below.  Please subscribe to keep up with this and other Construction Law Musings.

 

© Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment