Monday, September 7, 2015

Have a Great Labor Day

Flag of the United States of America

Flag of the United States of America (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

As the summer comes to a close and I have 2 of my three children headed back to school (the third headed to college this year), I wanted to wish you all a wonderful Labor Day.

Here’s hoping that you all had a great summer and that, to those of you who have another “first day of school” coming up in particular, you are getting one last relaxing day before the school year begins.

Happy Labor Day to all of you and thank you for continuing to read my musings.

As always, I welcome your comments below.  Please subscribe to keep up with this and other Construction Law Musings.

© Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment