Monday, August 3, 2015

If You’re Going to Vote in the ABA Blawg 100, Why Not Musings?

Blawg 100 2015It’s that time of year again.  Yes, the time of year when I shamelessly plug Construction Law Musings for a nomination for the ABA Blawg 100.  If you like my weekly thoughts and updates on the construction law world and/or the great contributions from those that guest post here at Musings, I would appreciate your nomination.

To do so, please use this link to the Blawg 100 Amici and let the ABA Journal know by August 16, 2015.  I would appreciate it!

As always, I welcome and encourage your comments below, please share your thoughts.  Also, please subscribe to keep up with the latest Construction Law Musings.

© Construction Law Musings- Richmond, VA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.

Send to Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment